This privacy notice applies to any Miller-Fukuda Nieruchomości Sp. z o.o. websites, applications, services, or tools (collectively “Services”) where this privacy notice is referenced, regardless of how you access or use them, including through mobile devices.
The term “Miller-Fukuda Nieruchomości Sp. z o.o.”, “this website”, “the website”, “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of the website.
What is personal information?
Personal Information is information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
We do not consider personal information to include information that has been anonymized or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific natural person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise.
We collect personal information from you when you use our services.
What we collect
The provision of all personal information is voluntary, but may be necessary in order to use our Services (such as registering an account).
We may collect the following personal information:
- Identification details, such as name, location etc:
- When you create an account with us
- When you use our services
- When you fill in forms on our websites
- Contact information including email address, phone, etc:
- When you create an account with us
- When you use our services
- When you fill in forms on our websites
- Information we are required or authorized by applicable national laws to collect and process in order to authenticate or identify you or to verify the information we have collected.
- Any information that is provided by you when using our services (community discussions, contact forms, etc).
- Information about other services you have bought from us, when you purchase products or services on our sites
- Communication we have with you (emails, letters, messages sent to us through our social media platforms, feedback, contact forms)
- Information about you, your location and how you use our website, information about your interests and preferences:
- When you accept our cookies placed on your device
- When you update your account information
- When you open our marketing emails
- When you fill in forms on our website
- When you get in touch with us
- When you respond to our requests for feedback
- When you opt in to receiving messages from us
Personal information we collect automatically when you use our services
We use Google Analytics which is a web analyzing tool of Google Inc. for the purposes of the adequate design and continuous optimization of our website. Google Analytics works with cookies and creates pseudonymised usage profiles, which enable an analysis of your use of our website. Information stored in such cookies (such as browser type/version, operating system used, referrer URL, Hostname of the accessing computer, time of server request) are usually transmitted to and stored on Google’s servers.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you. As an individual the web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Personal information collected from other sources
We allow you to share information with social media sites, or use social media sites to create your account or to connect your account with the respective social media site. Those social media sites may give us automatic access to certain personal information retained by them about you (e.g., content viewed by you, content liked by you, and information about the advertisements you have been shown or have clicked on, etc.). You control the personal information you allow us to have access to through the privacy settings on the applicable social media site and the permissions you give us when you grant us access to the personal information retained by the respective social media site about you. By associating an account managed by a social media site with your account and authorizing us to have access to this information, you agree that we can collect, use and retain the information provided by these social media sites in accordance with this privacy notice. We may also use plug-ins or other technologies from various social media sites. If you click on a link provided via a social media plug in, you are voluntarily establishing a connection with that respective social media site.
If you give us personal information about someone else, you must do so only with that person’s authorization. You should inform them how we collect, use, disclose, and retain their personal information according to our privacy notice.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Providing customer service
- Improvement of our products and services
- Periodic promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the contact details which you have provided. You can opt out of receiving marketing emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link which we include in all our marketing emails
- Emails/alerts to you based on your account settings
- Personalized experience (including advertising and marketing) on our sites according to your interests
- Detect, prevent, mitigate and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities
How long we keep your data
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide the Services you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our policies.
How we protect your data
We protect your personal data against unauthorised access, unlawful use, accidental loss, corruption or destruction.
We use technical measures such as encryption and password protection to protect your data and the systems they are held in. We also use operational measures to protect the data, for example by limiting the number of people who have access to the databases in which our booking information is held.
We keep these security measures under review and refer to industry security standards to keep up to date with current best practice.
Sharing your data: How we might share your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to other separate services within Miller-Fukuda Nieruchomości Sp. z o.o. or to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our Terms of Service, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We attempt to minimize the amount of personal information we disclose to what is directly relevant and necessary to accomplish the specified purpose.
We do not sell, rent, or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your consent.
In the event that Miller-Fukuda Nieruchomości Sp. z o.o. is acquired by or merged with a third party, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information we have collected from you as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights generally, we may not be able to control how your information is treated, transferred, or used.
How do we protect your personal information
We use secure server software (SSL) and firewalls to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Furthermore, our employees and third party service providers have access to your non-public personal information only on a “need to know” basis. We follow industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
You have the following rights concerning our processing of your personal data:
- Right to access
- Right to rectification
- Right to erasure
- Right to object (on grounds relating your particular situation) in case of processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interest (e.g. direct marketing)
- Right to withdraw your consent at any time in case of any consent-based processing of your personal data without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before your withdrawal
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
To raise any objections or to exercise any of your rights, you can send an email to us at partners (at) thinkhuge.net
To exercise choices regarding cookies, you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
To stop receiving marketing emails from us, you can opt out of receiving marketing emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link which we include in all our marketing emails.
If you have created an online Profile with us and would like to update the information you have provided to us, you can access your account to view and make changes or corrections to your information. You may also contact us as detailed in the contact us section in the footer below.
When you get in touch, we will respond as soon as possible generally within one month. There is no charge for most requests, but if you ask us to provide a significant about of data for example we may ask you to pay a reasonable admin fee. We may also ask you to verify your identity before we provide any information to you.
This policy is effective from 25/05/2018.